Free PHP Tutorials online.
In order to work with PHP and to practice all the examples in this course, you have to have access to a computer that has installed: a server (for example Apache), a PHP module and MYSQL.
You can install these applications on your own, separately, but then you will have to configure them so that they can work together, which can be more difficult for a beginner. That's why I recommend you install WAMP or Xampp, it is a free program that contains all these three applications (Apache, PHP and MySQL), directly configured.
The lessons in this PHP-MySQL course are aimed at both beginners and advanced web development and web programming.
This online PHP course starts with the simplest and most basic things about PHP programming: variables, operators, arrays (functions), functions, strings. More complex elements such as working with files, SQL commands, using MySQL databases, classes and OOP (object-oriented programming), XML, PDO are also addressed.
There are many programs with which writing HTML code is no longer needed, writing these programs in your place. But these programs are not the subject of this course, and in order to build a web page you need at least some basic knowledge of HTML that we tried to explain during the course. This course is addressed, first of all, to those who want to learn HTML, and thus, by writing the code, to have absolute control over the future web page.
PHP Tutorials online for beginners and advanced with examples.
The most important features of the package are:
- Simplicity: this language is simple to use, being accessible to non-programmers.
- Easy to use: the language has a syntax similar to the C language, which is very popular among programmers. That's why programmers who are familiar with C or Perl will make the move to PHP very quickly. On the other hand, certain aspects such as: declaring and using variables is much simplified in PHP, as opposed to C ++ or other high level languages.
- Efficiency: language specifications include the use of POO (Object Oriented Programming) techniques and this helps to increase productivity: a PHP programmer can use modules written by another programmer without having to know specific code implementation details.
- Cross-platform: there are language implementations on several operating systems, the most popular being those on Linux and Windows systems. In this case, if we write PHP code running on a Linux system, then we can use this code on a server running Windows and vice versa.
- Free: PHP is an Open Source program, anyone can use this language without having to pay anything. Users also have access to PHP sources (written in C language). The official website of the PHP language is at: www.php.net, due to the popularity of this language, there are numerous websites that present information on PHP, code examples, discussion forums, etc.
Example 1, How to create first PHP script! - example:
<title>Here I have My first PHP script!</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/style.css" />
echo "Here I have My first PHP script!";
- PHP Forgot Password Recover code
- PHP Login without DataBase
- PHP MySQLi Limit Data
- PHP MySQLi Get Last ID
- PHP MySQLi order by
- PHP MySQLi WHERE
- PHP MySQLi Update Data
- PHP MySQLi delete data
- PHP MySQLi create DataBase
- PHP MySQLi Create Table
- PHP MySQLi insert multiple rows
- PHP MySQLi insert query
- PHP MySQLi Select, View Data
- PHP connect to MySQLi
- Delete file in PHP
- PHP for loop
- PHP foreach
- PHP string contains
- PHP Associative Array
- PHP array_push() Function
- PHP convert array to string with commas
- PHP array to comma separated string with quotes
- PHP array_key_exists() Function
- How to create directory or folder with HTML button and PHP
- Learn PHP online from the basic to the advanced
- How to get PHP errors to display?
- PHP error_reporting()
- Solve: The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed.
- Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in php - How to fix
- PHP delete an element from an array
- Login in PHP - simple login script with PHP MYSQL
- PHP Date / Time Functions - how to create? - example
- PHP GET and POST to store data on server
- PHP Function, Creating PHP Function - how? - example
- PHP convert array to string comma separated
- PHP Array - What is an Array?
- The loop statement: for, do...while, foreach and we add break - continue statement in PHP
- PHP While Loops. Tutorial While Loop
- PHP switch Statement
- PHP if, else and elseif Statements
- PHP Operator Types
- How do you call a constant in PHP?
- PHP String Functions
- PHP Data Types - Example - What are PHP data types?
- PHP echo and print Statements
- PHP variable in string, variables declaration - PHP tutorial
- PHP Syntax
- PHP Install
- The simplest PHP script
- Easy Learning with "Show PHP", example of a simple php script.
Magnews2 is a modern and creative free magazine and news website template that will help you kick off your online project in style.
CSS HTML Layout
Find here examples of creative and unique website layouts.
Free CSS HTML Menu
Find here examples of creative and unique website CSS HTML menu.