Node.js Tutorial Intro
Node.js Tutorial » Node.js Tutorial Intro
What is Node.js?
Node.js runs on various platforms as: Linux, Windows, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
What Can Node.js Do?
1. Node.js can generate dynamic content on the page.
2. It can create, open, read, write, delete and close files on the server.
3. Node.js can collect data from the form.
4. It can add, delete, modify data in a database.
What is a Node.js File?
1. Node.js files contain tasks that will be executed on certain events
2. A typical event is someone trying to access a port on the server
3. Node.js files must be initiated on the server before having any effect
4. Node.js files have extension ".js"
Advantages of Node.js
1. Node.js is an open-source framework under MIT license.
3. Lightweight framework that includes bare minimum modules. 4. Asynchronous by default. So it performs faster than other frameworks.
5. Cross-platform framework that runs on Linux, Windows or MAC
node.js tutorial, for beginners, point, pdf, web application, pdf book for beginners, windows, for absolute beginners
Is node JS easy to learn?
What node JS is used for?
Can I learn node js in one day?
What is Node JS Basic?
Node.js Tutorial Introduction - nodejs
Magnews2 is a modern and creative free magazine and news website template that will help you kick off your online project in style.
Find here examples of creative and unique website layouts.
Find here examples of creative and unique website CSS HTML menu.